- ever-popular Lessons and Carols, Choral Music for the Soul (with a choir of 65), and Evensong featuring our talented multi-age choral ensembles;
- Pipes Alive! organ recitals that feature local talent at St. John’s landmark Austin organ;
- eclectic programs like the Whiffenpoofs, the Nields, chamber recitals, and Music of the Beatles.
- a period-instrument presentation of Handel’s beloved Messiah in December;
- CitySingers of Hartford’s Celtic Fire – an event that completely filled the church in 2016;
- return of the popular Jazz at the Red Door, featuring the Nat Reeves Quartet;
- National Public Radio personality and flautist Suzanne Bona in a chamber music event;
- three concerts by our chamber music ensemble-in-residence, the New World Trio;
- continue popular programs featuring our growing multi-age choral ensembles, and Pipes Alive! organ recitals;
- a three-day exploratory music camp in summer 2019 for children of the West End of Hartford.
Join us on the first Sunday of the month at 12:30 p.m. for a 1/2 hour organ concert. Click here for details!
Join us! Details are at this link.
Join us at 3pm on December 10th for this beautiful, traditional festival of holiday spirit. Click here for details.
Join us on Friday October 27th at 7:30 p.m. for PIPESCREAMS Organ concert. Click here for details.
Join us on October 29th at 5pm for a spiritual respite before the week ahead. Click here for details.